Building notes, projects, and occasional rants

Feed cleanup

I removed all traces of the multiple feeds this site had to just one:

I've also added redirects on all of the old feeds to that one, so unless your feed reader cannot read RSS 2.0 it should all work out.

Feed Validator tells me that I have three things to fix at the moment. I'll probably fix two of them (done). The other is content related, and I don't know of a easy fix.

Update: in a effort to improve my ego (any bit counts), I've also started to use FeedBurner services to track usage of the feed. You don't have to change nothing, the official feed URL will always be